Design, frameworks, M&E plan, Performance Monitoring Plan Performance, Learning and Knowledge Management
ValueImpact offers technical assistance to public health programs to improve their capacity to carry out monitoring and evaluation activities and to increase demand for and use of health data. This is critical for identification of issues at the community and health facility levels, monitoring of interventions being implemented and making the relevant mid-course corrections when necessary.
Apart from building the capacity of public health programs in monitoring and evaluation, ValueImpact also provides the following services:
- Process, Outcome, Impact and Economic Evaluations
- Surveys (Baseline, mid-course and end line)
- Designing, and setting up M&E systems
- Designing M&E plans, and frameworks
- Data quality audits
- Database design and administration
- Data mining, analytics and visualization
Request a call back
Do you have questions about how Value Impact can help your organization? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone between 8 AM and 6 PM Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.